Prebbleton Childcare & Education Centre
At Prebbleton Childcare & Education Centre (Preschool) by acknowledging the following aspirations of all children; “to grow up as competent and confident learners and communicators, healthy in mind, body, and spirit, secure in their sense of belonging and in the knowledge that they make a valued contribution to society” allows us to lay the foundation for future learning.
We believe that children learn:
– through their relationships with others, to become independent and work together;
– in a setting that allows them to take risks, and learn things for themselves;
– by making discoveries about the natural world around them, and taking care of the centre pets;
– when their families/whänau are involved, so that information is shared;
– when they make connections about their own and others’ cultures, within the bicultural context of Aoteroa/New Zealand.
What makes us special?
Prebbleton Childcare & Education centre specialises in the care of preschoolers (ages three to five). What do children love most about Prebbleton Childcare & Education Centre? Our amazing outdoor play area which gives our centre a rural feel and allows children to experience a daily connection with the natural world (come meet our chickens & rabbits).
Our experienced team of teachers will work alongside your child to provide play experiences that will inspire in your child a lifelong love of learning. This will happen through the warm and meaningful interactions that take place during group peer and solo play.
Your child will have abundant opportunities to build friendships exercise imagination explore their creative potential and advance on their natural strengths. Everyday on session there are a multitude of opportunities for children to play laugh learn and grow. We warmly welcome you to come and experience Prebbleton Childcare & Education Centre for yourself. Book a visit today.